Saturday, September 20, 2008

My first week of school is done!!!

Well as of tomorrow my first week of school is completed and I have to say so far so good. Now I will admit this first week has been fairly easy and things will become more difficult, but I am still proud of myself. So far I have gotten perfect scores on the assignments I have turned in. I just hope this trend will continue without too much difficulty. Secretly I am hoping that this week hasn't been as easy as I think, but that I'm just that smart. Of course this isn't the case, but it's nice to think about. As of right now if I stay on track my projected "graduation" date is July 4, 2010. That's a heck of a day to complete school in my opinion. I'll be sure and keep everyone updated on my progress. On another note, Andrew is doing very well in school so far this year. We had a few issues with tantrums at first, but his teacher has worked out a deal with him. If he behaves and stays on the green light Andrew is allowed to help clean the tables after snack time. Yes my son who refuses to pick up his toys at home LOVES to help clean the tables at school. Who would have ever guessed.

Stay tuned for a future post about Adam and Andrew's camping adventure tonight. We set the tent up in our back yard and they are sleeping out there tonight. We also made a fire in the fire pit and roasted marshmallows for smores. It was lots of fun :-)

1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Yea! I'm sure that you are excited to get that first week done! :) Glad to hear things are going well! Love you!