Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to School

The traditional first day of school picture

walking down the hall to his classroom


finding his cubby


looking for the bus with his name on it


hanging his bus on the attendance board

Well the 2008-2009 school year has officially started and so far we are off to an okay start. Andrew had a decent first day, although there were a few sharing problems. I fully expected issues with sharing since he hasn't been around a lot of kids this summer. Hopefully it won't take too long for him to get into the swing of things. His teacher this year seems to be very nice and I think it will be a good year. Andrew is going to school Mon, Wed & Fri this year from 8:30 to 11:00. Last year he only went on Tues & Thurs. Andrew generally loves going to school so I'm sure he will appreciate the extra day this year (I know I will). I'm sure there will be lots of posts from school events & I know that Adam and I have some plans for our family this fall before he leaves. I'll try and post on things as quickly as I can after they happen. We have lots to do around the house before Adam deploys so it's going to be a busy fall.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for school! JT starts tomorrow and I'm SO excited!!! Probably more than I should be! It looks like his school is really nice and a lot of fun.

theruples said...

Cute photos of Andrew! I think I might break down crying when Jack has to go to school - either that or throw a party because I'll have some free time. :) Sorry I haven't posted or written in a while - we've had a really busy summer. I hope all is well and I'm glad to hear you have your hubby home for a while!
- April