Monday, September 22, 2008

Father Son Camp out

Saturday night Adam and Andrew had a father son camp out in our backyard. We set up the tent and made a fire in the fire pit. Andrew was super excited about his camping adventure with daddy. Here are a few pictures from that night.

posing by the tent

checking things out


looking at the fire

(I promise he wasn't as close as it looks)


loving on daddy


Andrew's first smore

Do you think he liked it?

ready for bed in one of daddy's Army sleeping bags

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

I know I told you this already...but I love the camp out pictures! Looks like they had so much fun! Makes me look forward to when Lydia can do fun stuff like this with Jeff! :) Love ya!

theruples said...

I love it!!! How cute is that?!

We're going to try camping for our anniversary this year - it will be a first for Jack as well.

Love the pics.....