Monday, September 29, 2008

I love this time of year!!!!

Well Fall is officially here and I'm happy to see it. There is just something about this season that I just love. Usually it is a welcomed break from the summer heat, but this year we had a VERY mild summer so it wasn't too hot. I am excited that college football is in full swing (yes in this family I am the football junkie, not Adam) except for the fact that we don't get many Arkansas games up here. Maybe 2 or 3 a season, but I take what I can get.

October is shaping up to be an incredibly busy month for us. Andrew's school is now in full swing so that means field trips and class parties all which keep me busy since I like to chaperon when I can. Adam and I have finally started work on the house. We've been scraping wallpaper off of the walls in the living room and with any luck will have everything ready to be painted in a few weeks when Adam's leave starts. I'm very excited to get this work started and even more excited to have it completed. There is still alot we want to do, but you have to start somewhere. As I mentioned before Adam's leave/vacation is coming up this month and on top of the home improvements we are also trying to plan a few things to do with Andrew during that time. I already have a few things in mind that he will just love. And of course we can't forget during all of this I still have my school. Like I said we have a busy busy month ahead. Keep an eye out for lots of pictures of the house and of Andrew's adventures :-)

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the work that you guys are doing! Post some soon! :) By the way...I love the new blog background! I was trying to decide between that one and the one that I changed to! :) I guess great minds think alike! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Fall is my FAVORITE! :)