Friday, August 8, 2008

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain

So basically it has been raining ever since we got back from Arkansas. I'm being completely serious with that statement. Maybe once or twice a week it won't rain, but on those days you still can't go outside & play very much because the ground is soaked. We have been in NY for right at 5yrs now and I never remember having this many thunderstorms. I am soooooooo sick and tired of the rain!!! The fair is going on this week (right across the street from my house) and we haven't been able to go yet due to the rain. I'm hoping Saturday will be our lucky day since it is supposedly going to be sunny most of the day. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Now I want to prepare you because my next little rant is about the temperature. Those of you in the south will probably dislike me for what I'm about to complain about, but I just can't help it. All I want to know is..Where did summer go?!?! In April the temperature was soo hot (like in the 90's) and now for at least the last month it has barely gotten into the 80's. I mean we bought a pool to hang out in at the beginning of the summer and I have had no reason to fill it up because it doesn't get warm enough. Well I guess that's all of my weather rant. Thanks for listening & don't hate me too much for complaining about cooler weather :)

0 comments: