Sunday, December 26, 2010

Going to see Santa

This picture really says it all don't you think? The Wednesday before Christmas Adam and I took the kids to the mall to see Santa. Andrew went straight up there and started talking Santa's ear off about everything he wanted. I had a feeling Ava was not going to like Santa so we waited a few minutes to let Andrew finish before sitting her on Santa's lap. It took her all of about 10 seconds to freak clean out once we put her down. I do love how this picture came out though. It's such a classic picture.
After visiting Santa we went to Topeka to drive through their Winter Wonderland. It was a great little setup of lights and you could even buy 3-D glasses to look at the lights. Andrew of course loved every part of it. Adam and I weren't quite as impressed but I think that's because we are older. Of course before we went to see the lights we had to get dinner. We ate at Red Lobster (one of Andrew's favorite restaurants) for the first time in a long time and it was so good. Ava even started feeding herself with a fork there. We had to put the food on it for her but then she picked it up and put the fork in her mouth. I took a picture with my phone but I haven't figured out how to get it onto my computer yet. Maybe I'll figure that out one of these days.

0 comments: