Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I know we sure did despite not being able to go to AR and be with family. There are too many pictures to try and comment on each one and I honestly don't feel like giving a detailed account of everything that went on yesterday morning so I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.











Ok I have to add this story about Andrew on Christmas morning. All he ever asked for was a Nerf gun so needless to say he was VERY excited when he opened this present. A little later in the morning Andrew was playing with the gun shooting at random things in the living room. Adam and I weren't paying much attention until he hear him say "I'm just gonna point this at my face, shoot it, and dodge the bullet". Really?!?! Before either of us could say anything the kid did exactly what he said he was going to do. Only he didn't dodge the bullet. Yep, that's right, my son shot himself in the eye with a foam Nerf dart :-) Being the good parents we are, Adam and I laughed uncontrollably for a good 5 minutes. Once we calmed down and Andrew stopped crying (lets face it you know it stung a little) we took that moment to explain that this was the reason you don't point guns at people's faces, real or fake.








Andrew got a snuggie :-)



Above: One of Adam's favorite Christmas movies is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I got him one of the moose head eggnog cups from that movie. For the 1st time in 12 years I was finally able to surprise him with a gift.
Below: Adam got a snuggie too courtesy of my parents. Actually we all got one. Ava has a pink cammo one and I got a Razorback one, but I don't have a picture of us wearing ours.





0 comments: