Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we let the kids pick one present each to open. I kind of laughed when I saw the gift Andrew chose because I knew what was in it and I was afraid he would be disappointed. Boy was I wrong about that. I have never seen a kid so excited over getting a pair of slippers! They haven't left his feet ever since he opened the package.



Ava's reaction to her present was much much different. She opened her new bath toy which was a boat that plays music, motors around the tub and has a sprinkler that shoots water out of the front. She loved this toy while we were in the living room. She danced to the music and laughed constantly. However, when we put her in the tub with it, Ava's feelings changed. She screamed like someone was trying to kill her as soon as it started coming towards her and shooting out the water. It was hysterical! Adam had to sit next to the tub and keep the boat as far away from her as possible in order to keep her from screaming. Sadly I was too busy laughing to think to get the camera. I will try and get some pictures and video the next time we decide to put it in the tub with her.






After both kids were all bathed they got to put on their new Christmas PJs. Ava had Dora the Explorer and Andrew had How to Train Your Dragon.




Milk and cookies all ready for Santa



Our tree Christmas Eve.

Santa came!!

0 comments: