Saturday, September 19, 2009

WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES!
As you probably saw in my post 2 weeks ago on Sept 2 Adam came home for his 2 week R&R from Afghanistan. We had such a great 2 weeks with him here! Unfortunately it went by too quickly (R&R always does). We were able to get lots of things accomplished around the house while he was here, things I couldn't do while pregnant, so that was nice. Now I don't have to worry about them anymore. I also got a reminder course on how to run the snow blower in case we get a good snow before he gets back. I really hope I don't have to use it, but since this is northern NY I'm sure I will. Andrew was super excited to have his daddy here, but fortunately understood and remembered that it was just a vacation and that daddy was going to have to leave again. It was nice having Andrew in school all day while Adam was here though. It gave us some alone time to catch up with a little peace and quiet, plus Adam had time to bond with Ava without any distractions. Then in the evenings he could focus his attention only on Andrew which was nice. Hopefully we only have a few months left of this deployment and then Adam will be home for a while. Ok here are just a few of the pictures I took over the past 2 weeks :-)












Saying goodbye........for now

0 comments: