Sunday, September 20, 2009

Then and Now

My mother somehow managed to save some clothes from when I was a baby along with a few things from when she was a baby. While my parents were up here in NY we played dress up one day with Ava in order to get some pictures of her in those clothes.

This is a picture of me the day I came home from the hospital

here is Ava wearing the same dress I wore


In this picture Ava is wearing a coat and baby bunting my Grandma made for my mom when she was a baby


Finally this is Ava wearing a slip and laying on some sheets and pillow cases from when my mother was a baby (my Grandma made them all)
It was so neat being able to see Ava wearing these clothes. I'm so thankful my Mom was able to save them for so long. Who knows, maybe we'll get a picture of my Granddaughter wearing them too. Of course that won't happen any time soon :-)




0 comments: