Thursday, September 3, 2009

The best surprise ever

Adam got home for his 2 week R&R yesterday afternoon. It was soo good to see him after 8 months! My dad and I picked him up from the airport where he was able to meet Miss Ava for the first time. I do believe it was love at first sight and she already has him wrapped around her little finger.


Daddy's little girl

Do you think he likes her? :-)



Probably the best part of the day was surprising Andrew with his Daddy. I didn't tell Andrew where I was going when we left to pick up Adam so he had no idea what was going to happen. We got home and Adam waited in the car while we got the camera's set up and ready to go. Then he went and hid on the side of the house while I called Andrew out to come see his surprise. The look on his face when he saw Adam was priceless!! My little man loves his daddy more than just about anything else in this world.




my boys



3 comments:

Mike & Leanne said...

Oh my goodness. That is priceless and makes me tear up thinking about Adam coming home and seeing Ava for the first time and surprising Andrew like that. Did you get it on video? I would love to see it. So glad everyone is doing great and that Adam made it home safely. Love ya'll.

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Crying...again! So happy for y'all! I agree with Leanne, if you have that on video I would love to see it! Priceless pictures! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh that made me cry! The pregnancy hormones don't help, but still....so sweet! :)