Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last week of school and Pre-K graduation

This was Andrew's last week of school. On Monday his class took a field trip to the local library for story time.

Andrew's class


walking to the story area


listening closely

playing the Farmer in the Dell





Tonight was his Pre-K graduation. All of the kids were so cute and looked so big standing up there. It's hard to believe I officially have a Kindergartner!


singing songs about Kindergarten

shaking hands with Father Rocker

getting his certificate and hugging Ms Rice, his teacher

Andrew looks so much like his daddy in this picture

showing off their certificates

getting some love from Ms Mullins, his art teacher
My little man is growing up so fast! It's hard to believe he will be going to school all day 5 days a week in just a few months. Andrew drives me nuts on most days, but I couldn't be prouder of him. He is becoming such a big kid and I can't wait to see what happens next


1 comments:

Mike & Leanne said...

I can't believe you have a kindergardener either. What in the world? Hope you have been feeling okay. Love ya.