Saturday, June 6, 2009

Andrew's 5th birthday

Ok so yesterday I was FINALLY able to have Andrew's birthday party. Because of my Grandma's death and us traveling to AR his party here in NY was postponed to a later date. Sadly once we returned home and I was able to come up with a day all of our friends had other plans and were unable to come. Fortunately I have an awesome kid so it didn't seem to bother him one little bit that it was just the two of us celebrating. After school yesterday morning we went to the store and picked up his Transformer cake which Andrew was super excited about. Then we came home, opened presents, hit the pinata and ate some cake. All and all it was a good day and if I'm being completely honest I'm kind of thankful it was just us. Can you say no stress what so ever?!?! Here are just a few pictures of my little guy's special day......3 weeks after the actual day :-)







He loves his Transformers


such a silly little grin


trying to read his own card


I love this expression!


not sure what I was thinking buying him a Spiderman web slinger

looks like trouble don't you think?


can you tell he's excited??


my sweet boy has been begging for Moon Sand since before Christmas

posing with his Transformer pinata
Thanks for getting it Nana & Pawpaw!!

getting rid of some agression :-)

here comes the candy

OK Mom....that's enough pictures

showing off his Fireman costume

Andrew has been talking about his Transformer cake for over a month now

make a wish!!

0 comments: