Friday, March 6, 2009

Arkansas in February (a nice break from winter)

Andrew and I just got back from a week long trip to Arkansas. Let me tell you it was soooo nice to have a little escape from the cold weather. Granted seeing family was good too the warm weather was absolutely FABULOUS!! :-)
We didn't get to see as many people as we would have liked to, but there just never seems to be enough time to fit everyone and everything in. We hung out at the house a lot and Andrew got to play with his Nana and Pawpaw which he LOVED. On one particularly nice day we went to Berryhill Park to let Andrew run around and burn off some energy. He had so much fun and is still talking about going back to the park. Maybe one of these days it will warm up enough here so that we can get outside a little more. Well I'm going to try and keep this short because I have a lot of pictures. Hope everyone is having a good March so far! There isn't much to update in terms of the new baby. We should find out sometime around the first of April if it's a boy or a girl. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.



being silly at the Syracuse airport before we left

running to see Nana & Pawpaw at the airport in Little Rock

Andrew and "baby Lydia" playing with cars

trying to hold Lydia, but she wasn't having it

sweet kids

Lydia trying to help Andrew write

watching Eden open her birthday presents. It was soo good to FINALLY meet her!

sweet baby girls playing with tissue paper

sliding at the park

he loves the big curly slide

Nana pushing Andrew on the swing

don't let that sweet face fool you!

that's more like it!

my little monkey

just climbing around

made it to the top!

I love the way this one turned out!

just hanging around


1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

I love the pictures! So cute! :) You will have to email me some of them to add to my collection!

Hope that you are feeling well...

Love you!