Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Update

I realized that I haven't posted about my pregnancy and the new baby in a long time so here is some info. There really isn't much to tell right now. As of today I am 19 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I went to the Dr yesterday and so far everything seems to be going well. The heart beat was 145-150, which is MUCH lower than Andrew was. I am hoping this means the new baby will be calmer, but you never know. So far I've only gained about 5lbs, but I lost a lot in the beginning so I guess technically I'm still in the negatives where weight is concerned. I can only hope I continue not to gain much. I put on so much weight with Andrew and I would rather not do that again. The only "issues" I really have involve my kidney's. I've been having a lot of pain especially when I drink dark soda (I know it's not good for me). They are assuming the strain of the pregnancy is harder on my kidneys this time around. So I just have to lay off the caffeine and I should be fine. I go Thursday to get my ultrasound so hopefully I will be able to post that night and let everyone know if we're having a boy or a girl. Andrew had everything out in full display during his ultrasound so with any luck this baby will be the same :-)

1 comments:

Lori said...

How exciting. I look forward to hearing the news on Thursday-- or whenever you get around to sharing.