Thursday, November 3, 2011

A pie in the face you say?

As I mentioned in my past post, the night of the trunk or treat the 3 platoon Sgts were auctioned off. Every now and then members of the "command group" are auctioned off as a way to raise money for the FRG. The money raised is generally used for company parties or functions. Anyways, that night it was the platoon sgt's turn. The soldiers live for these nights because it is their turn to get their leaders. Each Sgt is auctioned off individually and the one who brings in the most money get the biggest pie. Apparently Adam's soldiers really like him because he not only brought in the most money, but his bid also set a new battalion record at $325. Below are pictures of Adam and Steven (one of our good friends) getting their pies. I missed getting pictures of the 3rd SGT, but I have him at the end. Enjoy!!
Here is Steven getting ready for his pies
I just love how you can see the pie falling down his face. Looks yummy don't you think?

The after shot.....good times
This is the soldier who got the honor of putting the pie in Adam's face. Remember how I said the one with the most money got the biggest pie? Look at the size of that pan?!?! I'm not sure I heard all of the ingredients put into this pie but I do know that there was at least: apple pie, cottage cheese, yogurt, flour, raw eggs and who knows what else. Before you ask let me just say that yes it was nasty and yes he smelled after
She let her son help out. I love the smile on his face

Rubbing it in good
HYSTERICAL!

I was laughing so hard at this point.
Finally here are all 3 PLT SGTS. There really are no words for how they look

0 comments: