Wednesday, November 2, 2011

701st BSB 2011 Ball

In September Adam and I went to his Battalion Ball. We were lucky to have some great friends and neighbors watch Andrew and Ava so that we could go and spend the night at the hotel without worrying about the kiddos. Adam's 1SG rented a limo for himself and the Platoon Sgts so we were able to arrive "in style". Sadly I didn't get a picture of the limo but it was white and much better than driving ourselves :-) All in all we had a great night, got to see several people make drunken fools of themselves (we were not some of those people) and then to top of the night we headed to Denny's around midnight still dressed up in our formal attire for a late night snack. My camera battery died about half way through the night so I don't have many pictures.
Waiting on the limo to come and get us
Becky (one of the other Plt Sgt's wife and a very good friend of mine) and I decided to take our picture in the mirror which was on the ceiling of the limo
Here we are again at our dinner table. We like to have a good time
That's us in the limo again (and that's her husband in the background).
Adam was gone through most of the dinner dealing with the formality parts of the ball so I didn't get a picture of the two of us again before my camera battery died. However I did manage to get a final picture of Adam and I with Becky and Steven before we left. This is our "rock star" picture. Like I said....we like to have a good time..LOL

0 comments: