Sunday, August 15, 2010

Long Hiatus

Ok so I know it's been forever since I blogged and I have a very good reason for it. Ever since we moved to Kansas in April I have been having issues with my laptop. Because of these issues it spent lots of time with the nice people at Best Buy. Finally after 4 repairs they agreed to junk it and give me a new one a short 2 weeks before my warranty expired. Now that I have a new issue free computer I am going to try and catch up on my blogging. We have had a busy summer and I have lots to post about. Hopefully I will get it all caught up in a day or two because tomorrow is Andrew's 1st day of 1st grade and that is something I definitely want to blog about. So if anyone is still reading this thanks so much for sticking around. I hope to be a better blogger from here on out

0 comments: