Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Ties

After a few days we left Mtn Home and headed down to Searcy to see my family. Along the way we stopped at Blanchard Springs Caverns and took Andrew on the cave tour. He seemed to really like it, but all Ava wanted to do was get down and crawl everywhere. While we were in Searcy we had a little family reunion/birthday party. The only person missing was my cousin Craig who was off in Virginia trying to get a job and everything set up before he moved. We had a great time and I was sorry he couldn't be there with the rest of us.



Family picture infront of the spring that formed Blanchard Springs Caverns. That water was soooo cold!

Andrew posing with the preying mantis he found in my parent's back yard

My Grandmother with Ava and sweet Brisco. He is the newest member of our family, born in April to my cousin Matt and his wife Beth.

Ava playing in the floor with Beth. Wish we were able to see them more often (they live in Michigan)

Ava playing with blocks one morning in the sunroom

My Grandmother and Ava

Nana with her sweet girl

Matt and Brisco

sweet cousins...Mary Evelyn and Eden

more cousins...Caroline and Andrew

We were in AR a few weeks before Ava's 1st birthday so we had a little party for her

Andrew and Caroline helping open presents

The party was mainly for Ava but my name and Matt's name were put on the cake too. We all have August birthdays.

Eating her 1st birthday cake

Getting ready to drop some in the floor

And she dropped it

Mary Evelyn and Andrew

Checking out her new puzzle

My cousin Sarah and her sweet girl Lydia. Lydia wouldn't let me take a picture of her so her momma had to contain her for me :-)

0 comments: