Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Little Rock Zoo, Chuck E Cheese and Andrew's present

One Thursday before we left Searcy my parents took off work and we all went to the Little Rock Zoo and Chuck E Cheese. It was a long tiring day but I'm pretty sure everyone had fun (I know Andrew did).

sweet Ava saying hello



such a silly boy

checking out the giraffe. He has developed a love of giraffes recently so this was his favorite part of the zoo.

family picture in front of the waterfall

Nana and Ava at Chuck E Cheese

He's such a serious ski baller :-)

riding a horse


Ava and my grandmother (her great grandmother)

Andrew got an early birthday gift from us. A compound bow. He was so excited to shoot it and to eventually go hunting with his daddy.

Showing off his bulls-eye

Ava modeling the dress my grandmother made her

Sadly this is the 1st picture I have of Ava in the bath tub. Not sure how I managed to go 7 months and never take one, but I did.

0 comments: