Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christmas 2011

This year for Christmas we had originally planned on going home to AR to spend it with family; however like usual the Army had other plans. Adam ended up having to stick around post for various reasons so we ended up having Christmas at our house. Luckily my parents were able to make a quick trip up for the weekend to spend Christmas with us. Overall I would say the holiday was a success and everyone liked all of their gifts. The kids were incredibly spoiled by family :-)

Christmas Eve

Sweet kids



Andrew wanted to try out his Dr Dreadful bubbling brain on Christmas Eve. It has several different packets of candy mix. There is a mix to make gummy bugs (the molds are found on the forehead and in one eye), a mix to make vomit and a mix to make bubbling brains. As you can see he opted for the brains that night.


Apparently it was really good :-)

Ava and Pawpaw watching Andrew's experiment


Pawpaw and Adam putting together Ava's little nursery

Christmas morning


Andrew was not exactly happy about the dinosaur loofa he found in his stocking











Helping Pawpaw open his big present from Nana





Ava loves her new tent!

You can never go wrong with the gift of money





One of 2 new stock pots I got for Christmas. I didn't have a picture of my favorite gift though. Adam got me a Keurig and I LOVE IT!!!!

Pretty pretty princess

Andrew loves his new scooter and has started riding it to school. He can go really really fast on it. If you don't believe me just ask him :-)

0 comments: