Tuesday, May 24, 2011

11 years

Ok so I am way behind on my blogging so I'm just going to jump right in. On April 29 Adam and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. Since we weren't able to do anything to celebrate last year (we were moving into our house here on Ft Riley), this year we got a babysitter and went out with our great friends, and neighbors, Jackie and Jeremy. We went to Dave and Busters for dinner which was soo much fun. After dinner we played games for a while and then went walking around Legends (a big outdoor shopping complex in Kansas City). We stopped and picked up some ice cream from Coldstone and just walked around talking, laughing and having a great time. It was so nice to be out with great friends without the kiddos. The pictures I took that night didn't turn out very good, but they are better than nothing.


The 4 of us at dinner
I despise the way I look in this picture but it was the only 1 of Adam and I together


Adam and Jeremy playing games. Don't they look like 2 little old ladies sitting a slot machines :-)


Jackie and I walking on the yellow brick road at Legends


I can't remember what was said but obviously it was funny


I really like this picture. Jackie ran ahead and took it without looking.





I cannot wait until the 4 of us are able to go out again. We are so lucky to have been blessed with amazing neighbors who have become some of our best friends.


0 comments: