Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! We had a great day BBQ'ing and hunting eggs with some friends. The Easter bunny left Andrew a new Wii game and Ava got a swing. Of course they both got tons of candy. I have lots of pictures from today so I will let them tell the story :-)



The Easter bunny came!
I couldn't get many pictures of Andrew this morning since he was wearing nothing but his undies :-)

Ava was just a little excited

This was the look I got when I told Ava to put the candy back



She found one!








Andrew and his friend David running to the back yard to look for more eggs






She likes her swing


Ava and Haley walked all over the yard holding hands


I tried getting a picture of the two of them but Ava would not be still




He's getting so big







1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Love all your pictures! Looks like y'all had a great Easter! I love Ava's face in the picture when she saw her swing! SO sweet!! She also looked adorable in her little Easter outfit! Cute cute kids! Love y'all!