Monday, August 10, 2009

A trip to the fair

This past week was the county fair. On Saturday my friend Jessica and I decided to take the kids and have some fun. Lucky for us the fair grounds happen to be right across the street from my house. I know what you're thinking...How did I keep Andrew from wanting to go every day? Well it's simple, our house faces the parking area so you can't see any rides from our front windows :-) The boys had such a good time, rode lots of rides and played a few games. Here are a few pictures from our day.


How sweet is this??

Andrew really enjoyed looking at all of the farm animals

Andrew, Jessica and her son Zander looking at baby chicks




I just love that smile!!


Showing off his tickets. He thought he was soo big b/c I let him hold on to his ride tickets


Driving the candy land train




they loved riding the whales


riding motorcycles....their daddy's would be so proud


He looks scared in this picture, but Andrew LOVED going down the big slide
Overall it was a good day. We spent about 3 hours there walking around which I paid for later that evening, but it was well worth it. Andrew is still talking about the "carnibal".



1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun at the fair! Andrew is such a cutie! He looks so big with his new haircut! Love you!