Thursday, July 30, 2009

She's almost here

I can't believe it is almost time for our baby girl to be here. It seems like yesterday that we found out I was pregnant and Adam left for his deployment. Now here we are almost 7 months later preparing for the birth of this sweet girl and for Adam to return home for his 2 week R&R. Where has the year gone?!?! There are so many things I still have to do and I am quickly realizing that they are simply not going to be done. I am actually ok with this, however I don't want Adam to feel as though he needs to spend his entire time home working on my projects. I'm hoping to keep him confined to the list of things I can't do and leave the rest for me to finish once he's gone. We will see if that actually happens since he's a little obsessive :-)


Tuesday of this week I went back to the doctor. There isn't much to report at this point. Her heartbeat was good and strong like always and everything seems to be going just fine. Next week we will see if I am even close to going into labor. I am hoping not to go early at all. As of now Adam should be home on my due date, but weather and of course the Army can always change those plans. My plan is to hopefully be able to induce within the first day or two that he is home. I want to give him as much time as possible with both kids before he has to go back.


Andrew is doing fine. He stays in trouble most days, but I guess that is expected. After my doctor appt Tuesday we were invited to go to a friends house for a BBQ and hanging out by the pool. It was so nice to relax on a nice day and watch the kids play in the water. Sadly I was a bad mom that day and didn't think to take my camera along so I have no pictures of him swimming. I do however have a picture of him from today. Andrew decided to try on a pair of his little sister's pants. They are size 24month that we got from a friend. I'm not sure what to think about the fact that he was actually able to pull them all the way up (but not button them). Are they made a little big or does he just need to gain some weight? Who knows, but it sure was funny to see.

0 comments: