Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby girl update and pictures

Today I went for another ultrasound. Because I keep measuring big my doctor decided we should check her growth again to make sure she isn't getting too big. Everything checked out great and she is right on track falling into the 69 percentile for growth. The tech estimated her current weight to be 6lbs and 5oz. If she keeps gaining the way she should then I am looking at having an 8 to 8.5lb baby girl. Considering Andrew weighed 8lb 13oz at birth this is about what I was expecting. Below are the ultrasound pictures I have. The only one that is missing is from my 20 week appt when we found out she was a girl. The reason I am not attaching them is because they did not turn out well. She just simply would not be still that day so that we could get a clear picture. Oh well, I think the rest more than make up for those few bad ones.



7 weeks

29 weeks

35 weeks.....she looks like she's pouting here


35 weeks.....rubbing her face with her arm




0 comments: