Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Halloween Box from Nana and Pawpaw

What do you get when out of state Grandparents send their one and only grandson a box of candy and treats for Halloween?



A 2 1/2 to 3 foot gummy snake is what you get. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I opened the box and found this lovely piece of candy. Andrew loved it and asked if he could eat it all at once. Of course I quickly said no you must wait until after dinner and he was ok with that. Although I don't think he realizes I'm not going to let him eat this entire thing at once. Below is a closer picture of the tape measure so you can see just how long it is. Technically it's a little longer because the tail is curled up a little inside the package.

Thanks for all of the candy Nana and Pawpaw!!! We love you!!!


0 comments: