Wednesday, November 19, 2008

December 13, 2009

This my friends is the date that I will officially graduate college with an Associates Degree in Psychology. Of course that's assuming I pass all of my classes the first time around, but we won't talk about that right now. I am excited about this for obvious reasons but also because my original graduation date was July 2010. It changed because the college decided to accept my credits from Crowley's Ridge. This was questionable at first since the school wasn't accredited when I attended. It's hard to believe that in a little over a year I will have a degree. I finished my first two classes on Sunday. While I'm still waiting on my final project grade in Business Communications I know that I passed my other class with a 99.5%. How much do I rock with that grade!!! Of course I don't expect as much from my next two classes. So far they seem like they are going to be VERY challenging, but I am going to try my best and see what happens. Anyone who has any knowledge about Critical Thinking I would appreciate any and all help you can give.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl! :)