Friday, March 7, 2008

Starting School

Today I finally was able to find a pre-school for Andrew to attend. It's only on Tuesday & Thursday in the mornings, but still it gets him out of the house and away from me. I don't mean that as bad as it sounds. Andrew needs to get back into a school setting. While we were in AR last year and he attended daycare full time he was soooooooo much easier to deal with. He was good at sharing, had manners and his vocabulary expanded daily. Now that he's been out of any structured setting for so long it is starting to show it's effects. He constantly throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way and has such a smart mouth on him now. His manners are rediculiously bad and I'm tired of it. I can't tell you how excited I am about this process. Not just for me but for him as well. I should mention at some point that he is actually attending a Catholic School. It was strange walking in there this morning and seeing a nun. I have always attended public schools so a private Catholic School it strange to me. I am really looking forward to being involved with the school. They have several things for the parents to be involved with that I think I will enjoy. I will give an update in the next week or so to let everyone know how he is doing. I really hope this works out.

0 comments: