Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Picnic at the park in Mtn Home, AR

The last 2 weeks of July was Adam's block leave so we headed down to AR to see family. For some reason I didn't take many pictures at all during this 2 weeks, but I didn't manage to get a few. Our first stop was to see Adam's family in Mountain Home. One afternoon we picked up KFC and met Adam's Grandma Billie, Gretchen and Sydnee at a local park to let the kids play. Sydnee is only 2 months younger than Andrew so they always have a good time together.
























It was hot out that day, but the kids had fun running around and burning off some of their excess energy. We also saw Adam's mom and friend's the Davis' while we were there, but like I said I didn't get my camera out very much so I have no pictures of them. I will have to do better next time we're in town. Oh, I also have to say a HUGE thank you to Wayne and Carolyn Camp for letting us stay at their house whenever we come to town. I have known them since I was a little kid and was best friends with their youngest daughter throughout high school. Without their generosity we would probably have to stay in a hotel when we come to town (Adam's family doesn't have a lot of room where they live). It's so nice having a "2nd family".

0 comments: