Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Andrew!!

Wow...I cannot believe my little man is 6 years old! Time sure has flown by. He has officially finished Kindergarten and is going to be in 1st grade this fall. That just doesn't seem right. This year Andrew's birthday fell on a Friday so I decided to take cupcakes for his class snack time. I forgot to take my camera with me to the school so I no pictures of him with his class :-( I did think to snap a picture of the cupcakes before I left the house to take them to school. That evening we had our friends Brad, Catharine and Noah come over to help celebrate. We are so lucky to have these friends here in Kansas. They were our neighbors when we lived on Fort Drum so we've known them for a while now.


peeking in the opening of the box to see Andrew's cupcakes

opening presents that night


Noah was watching and helping hand Andrew his presents to open

He really loves his books

crazy boys

showing off his new game Ladder Ball

I just love this shirt

Andrew's Scooby Doo cake

blowing out the candles

0 comments: