Friday, April 3, 2009

Madame Zaritska's prediction was.....................

WRONG!! Well at least so far it was. She predicted we were going to have a boy and yesterday at my ultrasound I learned we are having a.......... GIRL!! That's right Andrew is going to have a baby sister. This is actually very good news in this house since he has been saying it was a girl for months now. I really had no desire to argue with him if I found out we were having another boy. He got pretty angry about it when the subject of a 2nd boy was brought up. Kids are too funny! So now that we know it's time to shop!! Of course there's also the daunting task of picking a name for her. With Andrew, Adam and I argued up until a week or 2 before he was born (we don't agree on any names). Maybe this time we will find one a little faster, I doubt it though.

5 comments:

Lane said...

Hello good to hear from you! How funny is that! Girl I so hope she is wrong about the almost 14lb baby...that would be nuts!! I think I would probably go down in history somewhere! Let's hope she's right about the sex though. We're rootin' for a girl around here but if it's a boy we will be just as happy. I already have everything I need for a boy! Congratulations on your girl! :)

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Maybe you should let Andrew pick out her name! =) I'm so excited for you! You are going to have so much fun! Just be careful about the whole shopping thing. I'm ADDICTED to little girl clothes! Lydia has a whole closet full (I will have to send you a picture) and the other day I was in Babies R Us and had to make myself bypass the clothes section. It was so hard! =) Love you!

Lori said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! I love having my sweet girl, so I'm positive you'll enjoy yours. Have fun shopping!

theruples said...

Congratulations!!! I think Andrew is going to love having a sister!
I so want a girl next. (not anytime soon though) :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just read your blog for the first time in weeks! I've been so busy! Congratulations! I hope I have a girl someday!