Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I know we sure did. This past week has been incredibly long, but good. Adam's Mom was able to come up for the holiday. She is the first person from his family that has been able to make the trip up to NY and we were happy to have her. Andrew loved spending time with his Grandma and I know Adam enjoyed the time with his Mom before he must deploy. As I'm sure you can tell from the pictures below we had a good Christmas this year. Andrew got way too much stuff as usual while Adam and I were pleasantly surprised by one of our gifts. Andrew's favorite gifts include the giant bear pictured below, a kid tough digital camera, walkie talkies and a Leap Frog Tag reading system. Adam and I were lucky enough to receive a Nintendo Wii from my parents (thanks Mom and Dad!!). We have had lots of fun playing with it these past few days.









HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JT had those same pajamas for Christmas morning, except the arms and feet were red instead of blue! Looks like you guys had fun! I've still got to post my pictures.